We know that life can be full of challenges – getting mental health support shouldn’t be one of them. At Harmony, we know that telehealth appointments allow clients to access mental health services while on the go or from the comfort of their own homes. That’s why we offer both in-person and telehealth options. Virtual mental health treatment provides an opportunity to receive care in a convenient, secure, safe, and effective way with licensed counselors, and psychiatric providers.
Are you interested in learning more about our flexible and individualized online and in-person mental health support? Call 304.410.0082 today to get started. Improve your mental health and well-being with virtual mental health treatment services.
We offer a range of telehealth mental health treatment services, including:
- Virtual counseling – Our counselors provide a safe and supportive space for you to work toward your mental health goals, even virtually. We offer individual, family, and couples counseling sessions via telehealth.
- Psychiatry – Through telehealth psychiatric care that includes medication management and assessments, we can help clients manage their mental health and meet their recovery goals.
Harmony clients receive the highest quality of care and support possible, no matter where they are. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our telehealth appointments and services or to schedule an appointment.
When Is Telehealth a Good Option for Counseling and Psychiatric Services?
Telehealth appointments can be a helpful option if you’re concerned about:
- Convenience – Your home or work situation requires a more convenient appointment
- Distance – You live far away and need an easier way to access care
- Caretaking – You care for others and cannot leave them unattended
- Contagious effect – If you suspect you are ill and contagious to others
- Privacy – You prefer a private setting or are more comfortable in your own home
- Safety – If it is not safe for you to leave home or drive yourself
Our telehealth services allow us to provide quality mental health care without needing our clients to be physically present. We are happy to provide you with the compassionate and personalized care you deserve.
Conditions Our Telehealth Appointments Can Help With
Telehealth appointments at Harmony can help with concerns like:
- Mood disorders
- Medication refills and check-ins
- Stress management
- Social anxiety
- Adolescent or preteen therapy
- Family system and patterns
- Relationship tension
- Parent management training
Each client in our care has unique needs, which is why we tailor our services to the individual on a case-by-case basis. Our team is ready to support you every step of the way on the road to improved mental health.
Learn More About Harmony’s Telehealth Mental Health Services
Virtual consulting, and psychiatric services offer convenience, privacy, and accessible care from anywhere. Quality mental health care with a heart-centered approach can help you heal and improve your quality of life. If you’re looking for telehealth counseling and psychiatry services in West Virginia, reach out to Harmony today at 304.410.0082 or via our online contact form.